How to Bypass Tweakware VPN Daily Limit for Unlimited Free Browsing
Tweakware VPN is a very common tunneling software that helps anonymize your internet activity by securing your internet traffic. However, it gives users free access to all restricted websites or content by our internet service providers.
The software has been made available for some years now, and lots of internet users are looking for ways on how to bypass Tweakware VPN 150MB daily limit. I know that’s the major reason you stumbled upon this post, so I promise not to disappoint.
This article reveals how you can bypass Tweakware daily limit and also how you can make use of Tweakware VPN premium accounts for free. At the end of reading through this content, you should be able to access Tweakware VPN free of cost with unlimited internet surfing.
How to Bypass Tweakware VPN 150MB Daily Limit?
This method requires a rooted android device. If you haven’t rooted your android device, I advise you to root it here. Once your device is rooted, then you can follow the below procedure to bypass the Tweakware VPN daily limit.
- Download Device ID changer from Google play store.
- After that launch the app and grant root permission.
- Now, once you’ve reached the tweakware daily limit using the free server, simply disconnect Tweakware and then go back to the device id changer.
- Remember to backup your original android id (so you can always fix it back to avoid voiding the warranty of your device).
- Once you’ve taken note of your original android id and then generate a random id. Simply tap to random ID.
- Now that you’ve generated a random ID, you can connect your Tweakware VPN and enjoy the free servers.
Anytime you reach the 150MB daily limit, just follow the above procedure and the limit would be lifted. With this method, you’ve successfully bypassed the daily limit. The second procedure I’ll be revealing to you is how to make use of premium servers without spending a dime.
How to use Tweakware VPN Premium servers for free
- Simply select the premium server you wish to use. Available servers include the United States, Netherlands, and Germany.
- Now, connect any of the premium servers selected. The connection will be on for the next 10secs.
- Next, go to Settings >> VPN settings and tick the “compression” box.
- After that, go back to Settings menu >> Account settings and then input success as the username and password. You might get a duplicate login error, simply check back and input unregistered as username and password, then remove any letter from the word “unregistered”.
- Go back and connect.
This works perfectly for those of you making use of the Etisalat socialme plan. Simply go to bundle settings and make sure that you select Etisalat social me. To subscribe for the Etisalat social me weekly package simply dial *343*6*10# and for the monthly plan dial *343*6*11#. The weekly and monthly plan goes for N300 and N500 respectively. It’s not capped both unlimited.